We all have different personalities. Some people are more easily going but others are really difficult to deal with. We teachers many times suffer the effects of decontrolled behavior. I do not believe myself to be the adequate person to provide tips or recommendations in the subject but I will try...
- First of all, we must respect other people's personalities. Do not believe yourself with the right to change people that is very disrespectful.
- Do not devote all your time and effort to difficult people. Many times their intention is to call your attention in excess.
- We love our students but we must not let them go beyond the boundaries of respect. We must be sympathetic but firm too.
- Try to include your students and treat them in the same way you treat the rest of the class. Do not take revenge on them; we must never forget that we are professionals.
- Finally, explain your students that you understand that they may have strong personalities but make clear that you will not allow them to be disrespectful. Ask them to respect themselves, and their partners too.